update on the lifting of Covid-19 restrictions
From Monday 19th July we enter step 4 of the governments road map out of lockdown and Covid restrictions.
This changes how we will operate and it is vital that our customers understand that by taking a cautious approach to protecting our customers and staff, we won't fully return to the pre-covid days at this stage.
From Monday 19th July all current guidelines and procedures will remain.
From Monday 26th July we will start to lift the following.
- Occupancy levels will increase with more capacity available throughout the coming weeks.
- Face coverings will still be required when entering any Sandwell Leisure Trust facility. This includes in reception areas, changing rooms and toilets, corridors & stairways, spectating areas and when entering and leaving fitness studios and the gym.
- From Monday 26th July there will be no requirement to pre-book a gym sessions. Group fitness classes however will still need to be pre-booked on LeisureHub via www.rylandcentre.co.uk
- Self check-in kiosks will allow walk up check ins for members and advance booking a week ahead for members. Please note you must obtain and bring your wristband to use this service.
- Social distancing measures will remain in place and we advise customers to follow these measures. Hand sanitising and cleaning stations will still be available for regular use.
- From Monday 26th July changing rooms and shower facilities will fully open, however we will still ask for you to adhere to social distancing within these areas.
Further updates will be shared over the coming weeks, we continue to work hard to provide safe and enjoyable services for all our customers.
Please remember to check-in to your activities to ensure we can monitor use and improve the services we offer and have available for you.