Our gym facility is free to Ryland members. Non members are able to use our gym on a pay as you go basis for £7.00
Due to Covid restrictions all activities at our facility must now be pre booked and pre paid via our online booking system before arrival to our facility. For the safety of yourself and others its important we manage occupancy levels within all our activities.
Gym sessions are available in one hour pre booking slots. You will be able to pre book a one hour slot, if you would like to extend your training time and the next session is available upon arrival to the centre you will be able to book into the next session.
Our current opening times for the gym are:
Monday - Friday 06:30 - 20:00
Saturday 08:30 - 13:00
Sunday 08:00 - 13:00
** Bookable one hourly gym sessions are available within our above operating hours.
Members can book a gym session up to 7 days in advance
Non members can book and pay for a gym session up to 2 days in advance
Please note if you cant attend a session these are to be cancelled within your leisure hub account. No shows and late cancellations will incur a charge.
- Upon arrival we ask that all customers and members wear a face mask, you will need to check in for your gym session via our fast rack kiosk or at our main reception. Members will need to bring their membership cards.
- Changing facilities are currently unavailable, we ask that all customers arrive workout ready. There is still use of our toilets and hand washing facilities.
- Hand sanitising stations are available throughout the facility. We ask that you support the facility in reducing the spread of infection by wiping down equipment used after use with the spray bottles and towel available. Please do not bring your own sweat towels.
- Face mask can be removed when within in the gym. Equipment has been spaced to allow for social distancing. We ask for all customers to follow the guidelines in place by abiding by social distancing and not sharing equipment.
- when your gym session has finished you will now eave via the double exit doors in the gym that take you straight out on to our car park. One way systems are now in place to ensure social distancing is adhered to.
- For further information please do not hesitate to contact us on 01527 575 387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.